- Livingstone’s Living Legacy: Football and the Three Cs kicks off at Hampden
- Celebrate Award received for photography exhibition at Hampden
- Exhibition celebrates Livingstone’s 201st birthday
- Livingstone’s Africa Photographs on show in Glasgow
- World Travel Awards 2013 for Africa validate Kenya tourism
- Tanzania presses on with hydroelectric dam on vast game reserve theguardian.com/environment/20… 2 days ago
- BBC News - Spain wildfires threaten Doñana nature reserve bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-… 2 days ago
- The world needs wildlife tourism. But that won't work without wildlife theguardian.com/environment/20… 4 days ago
- Zero poaching or zero wildlife? - WWF UK Blog blogs.wwf.org.uk/blog/wildlife/… via @wwf_uk 6 days ago
- RT @Loisaba: Conservation for education. Education for conservation fb.me/37qVXnnR9 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: safarihorizons
A trailer for Livingstone’s Living Legacy: Football and the Three Cs Photography Project exhibition opens today, 19th March 2014, at the Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh on what would have been Livingstone’s 201st birthday. The Scots Missionary hero was born in … Continue reading
An exhibition of photographs linked by the thread of Livingstone’s African journeys is on display in the Livingstone Tower at Strathclyde University. It runs from 20 November 2013 to 28 February 2014.
At the 20th World Travel Awards held in Nairobi, Kenya, the host nation scooped 15 awards. In the aftermath of the Westgate tragedy, the awards came as a welcome boost, endorsing the quality of Kenya’s tourism product. Kenya’s tourism revenues … Continue reading
A lovely surprise visit from Jack McConnell at our exhibition yesterday.
Take a look at the Livingstone’s Africa Exhibition page for more information.