- Livingstone’s Living Legacy: Football and the Three Cs kicks off at Hampden
- Celebrate Award received for photography exhibition at Hampden
- Exhibition celebrates Livingstone’s 201st birthday
- Livingstone’s Africa Photographs on show in Glasgow
- World Travel Awards 2013 for Africa validate Kenya tourism
- Etsy: Stop the sale of real seahorses on Etsy - Sign the Petition! change.org/p/etsy-stop-th… via @UKChange 4 days ago
- RT @AfricanParks: African Parks and Government of Chad sign agreement to expand protection of critical landscape around Zakouma https://t.c… 5 days ago
- RT @sanctuaries: 2nd place in "Sanctuary Portraits" category of our #PhotoContest: Steve Miller, w/ this diver in @fgbnms! #EarthIsBlue htt… 5 days ago
- RT @_BTO: This new @_BTO paper discusses how climate change will affect bird populations in the UK - with surprising results: https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @aabradier: Hon @tunajibu today officially opened #MKTE2017 showcasing the very best of AFRICA to more than 140 hosted buyers and trade… 1 week ago
Author Archives: safarihorizons
A trailer for Livingstone’s Living Legacy: Football and the Three Cs Photography Project exhibition opens today, 19th March 2014, at the Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh on what would have been Livingstone’s 201st birthday. The Scots Missionary hero was born in … Continue reading
An exhibition of photographs linked by the thread of Livingstone’s African journeys is on display in the Livingstone Tower at Strathclyde University. It runs from 20 November 2013 to 28 February 2014.
At the 20th World Travel Awards held in Nairobi, Kenya, the host nation scooped 15 awards. In the aftermath of the Westgate tragedy, the awards came as a welcome boost, endorsing the quality of Kenya’s tourism product. Kenya’s tourism revenues … Continue reading
A lovely surprise visit from Jack McConnell at our exhibition yesterday.
Take a look at the Livingstone’s Africa Exhibition page for more information.