- Livingstone’s Living Legacy: Football and the Three Cs kicks off at Hampden
- Celebrate Award received for photography exhibition at Hampden
- Exhibition celebrates Livingstone’s 201st birthday
- Livingstone’s Africa Photographs on show in Glasgow
- World Travel Awards 2013 for Africa validate Kenya tourism
- I've just signed the petition calling for a #PlasticTax on throw away straws, cutlery and cups, just like we have f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @Luk_Sandy: The Legacy Issue is @mcsuk fab new magazine, with amazing @JustinHofman cover picture. It's all about how to #StopThePlastic… 1 week ago
- RT @mcsuk: Love #BluePlanet2? We will not let drinks cups, plastic cutlery, straws, plastic bottles, lids and stirrers replace sealife. Sig… 1 week ago
- .@RSPO certified #palmoil? More like certified #deforestation, #humanrights violations and workers exploitation sumof.us/360719618t 2 weeks ago
- 7/11 Loves Plastic ibanplastic.com/thank-you/ 1 month ago
Category Archives: African tourism
A trailer for Livingstone’s Living Legacy: Football and the Three Cs Photography Project exhibition opens today, 19th March 2014, at the Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh on what would have been Livingstone’s 201st birthday. The Scots Missionary hero was born in … Continue reading
An exhibition of photographs linked by the thread of Livingstone’s African journeys is on display in the Livingstone Tower at Strathclyde University. It runs from 20 November 2013 to 28 February 2014.
At the 20th World Travel Awards held in Nairobi, Kenya, the host nation scooped 15 awards. In the aftermath of the Westgate tragedy, the awards came as a welcome boost, endorsing the quality of Kenya’s tourism product. Kenya’s tourism revenues … Continue reading
A lovely surprise visit from Jack McConnell at our exhibition yesterday.
Take a look at the Livingstone’s Africa Exhibition page for more information.
It is hugely exciting that my article on the Missionary explorer, Dr David Livingstone was the cover story for Scotland on Sunday’s Spectrum magazine this week. You can read it here: Malawi SOS Spectrum feature My travel to Malawi, with a … Continue reading