- Livingstone’s Living Legacy: Football and the Three Cs kicks off at Hampden
- Celebrate Award received for photography exhibition at Hampden
- Exhibition celebrates Livingstone’s 201st birthday
- Livingstone’s Africa Photographs on show in Glasgow
- World Travel Awards 2013 for Africa validate Kenya tourism
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Africa
At the 20th World Travel Awards held in Nairobi, Kenya, the host nation scooped 15 awards. In the aftermath of the Westgate tragedy, the awards came as a welcome boost, endorsing the quality of Kenya’s tourism product. Kenya’s tourism revenues … Continue reading
Take a look at the Livingstone’s Africa Exhibition page for more information.
Africa’s rhinos are in a fight for survival. Poaching is at an all time high as the price of rhino horn on the black market has soared to as much as US$65,000 a kilo (source: Avaaz). Worth more than gold, … Continue reading